Faithful Homes was founded 21 years ago as a provider of residential care and non-medical transportation for adults with special needs.
SAFETY IS WHAT DRIVES US
At Faithful Homes Transportation, safety is at the center of everything we do. From extensive driver screening and meticulous record keeping to preventative vehicle maintenance, we place the safety of our consumers above all else.
Faithful Homes' drivers are fully vetted before transporting consumers. Our drivers are required to meet stringent regulatory and company requirements as follows:
State Regulations & Mandatory Compliance
- Valid Driver's License
- Driver Record Check (Annually BMV Reports)
- Satisfactory Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation (BCI&I) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Background Checks
- Satisfactory Drug Screen
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Training
- Pre-Service Training Certificates of Completion
Additional Faithful Homes' Mandatory Compliance
- New Hire Mandatory Two Hour Orientation Training
- Annual 4 Hour In-Service Training
- Safe Loading and Unloading Training
- Emergency Procedure Training
Regulatory Compliance & Record Keeping
The specific rules and regulations governing Non-Medical Transportation for individuals in Developmental disabilities community are very complex. Are you sure the company currently providing this service to you is in full compliance - and has the records to prove it? At Faithful Homes, we know the laws, we comply with the laws, and the proof is in our recordkeeping.
The long-term commitment demonstrated by many Faithful Homes drivers creates consistency, builds trust and enhances the service we provide to our DD Consumers. Knowing the often subtle warning signs of trouble gives our drivers the ability to diffuse situations before they arise. Consumers who travel with Faithful Homes' drivers are more likely to arrive at their destination relaxed and ready to succeed!
Meet our Fleet
Faithful Homes maintains a fleet of clean, professionally-serviced passenger vans, that meet strict annual Ohio Highway Patrol requirements as mandated by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Our 12-passenger and 15-passenger vans are safe and reliable vehicles to transport throughout the many communities we serve.
VEHICLE SAFETY EQUIPMENT
All Faithful Homes vehicles are equipped with the following State mandated safety equipment, and our drivers are trained in the proper handling of all safety equipment:
First Aid Kit
Bodily Fluid Kit
Faithful Homes believes in, and practices preventative maintenance. Our routine consists of :
- Oil & Oil Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Bumper-to-Bumper Under Vehicle Inspection
- External Inspection
- Windows, wipers, mirrors, liftgates, shocks, struits, indicator lights, etc.
- Internal Inspection
- Steering column, horn, parking brake, inside mirror, seat belts, warning lights, etc.
- Under The Hood Inspection
- Hood latch, motor mounts, fuel system, exhaust system, battery, etc.
- Under The Vehicle Inspection
- Tires, steering system, suspension, frame, etc.
- Road Test Inspection
- Parking brake, automatic transmission, steering, etc.