Meet our Fleet
Faithful Homes maintains a fleet of clean, professionally-serviced passenger vans, that meet strict annual Ohio Highway Patrol requirements as mandated by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Our 12-passenger and 15-passenger vans are safe and reliable vehicles to transport throughout the many communities we serve.
VEHICLE SAFETY EQUIPMENT
All Faithful Homes vehicles are equipped with the following State mandated safety equipment, and our drivers are trained in the proper handling of all safety equipment:
First Aid Kit
Bodily Fluid Kit
Faithful Homes believes in, and practices preventative maintenance. Our routine consists of :
- Oil & Oil Filter Change
- Brake Inspection
- Bumper-to-Bumper Under Vehicle Inspection
- External Inspection
- Windows, wipers, mirrors, liftgates, shocks, struits, indicator lights, etc.
- Internal Inspection
- Steering column, horn, parking brake, inside mirror, seat belts, warning lights, etc.
- Under The Hood Inspection
- Hood latch, motor mounts, fuel system, exhaust system, battery, etc.
- Under The Vehicle Inspection
- Tires, steering system, suspension, frame, etc.
- Road Test Inspection
- Parking brake, automatic transmission, steering, etc.